How Nigerian startups raised over $1 billion in 2021
The fourth annual version of the Nigerian Startup Funding Report was launched final week. The Report was began to curate, break down, and analyse the funding actions of Nigerian tech startups; up to now, 12 editions have been launched.
In fulfilling our promise to supply insightful information in regards to the Nigerian expertise startup area, we current the Nigerian Startup Funding Report 2021.
Under are some highlights from the Report:
- Greater than 300 traders (particular person and establishments) participated within the funding rounds of over 100 Nigerian tech startups in 2021
- As with previous years, the Monetary Providers sector acquired the largest share of the entire funding for the 12 months
- Monetary Providers suppliers acquired the best funding rounds for the 12 months
- 13 of the 120 offers had been in eight-digits
- Yr-on-year evaluation and traits
- Particulars of featured startups
Discover out extra within the Report, which is on the market right here.
In January 2021, we began a month-to-month e-newsletter that includes analyses of Africa’s tech startup scene. Subscribers to the Intelligence by Techpoint e-newsletter had entry to this report final week. You may subscribe right here for early entry to future studies and a month-to-month breakdown of actions on the continent.
Kindly notice that earlier studies are nonetheless accessible on our platform, and funding information ideas may be shared by sending a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by filling out this way.
Cellular & African Tech Fanatic │ Knowledge Analyst │ Music